Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Dark Knight (Open) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Dark Knight (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Dark Knight (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Dark Knight (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Dark Knight (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Dark Knight (Open) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Dark Knight (Open) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Dark Knight (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Titan
Newborn
Newborn
Warrior Titan

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Broad shoulders heaved up and down with a heavy sigh that escaped the large brutes maw. Deep breathes rose and fell deep within his chest, matching his every step he took. Sharp blue eyes scanned the area as he made his approach to the borders of a pack he knew would do him justice. He was still quite a bit away, but he was taking his time in the sense he wasn't sure whether to turn back or not. It had been a long time since he was even willing to ponder even the thought of letting himself cross upon a border with a new home. He narrowed his eyes and grunted light, each paw-step bringing him in closer. He stood at the very edge of the border, seated his large body, lower legs supporting most of his weight. He tilted his head back and let his deep voice trace out into the settled air. His melody ringing loud and fierce. He lowered his ebony nose as he finished, ears roving forward as he awaited to be greeted. He didn't care much about what the pack was like, but more or less he wanted to meet the Alpha, and thus he would determine if the Alpha was worthy of his loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information
Character Size: 96cm
Other Characters: Thalia
Animal Species: Gray Wolf

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Chassity was already getting ready to walk towards the border when she heard a fierce howl. She grunted and narrowed her eyes as she moved along the sharp rocks. From the sound of the howl, it seemed like the wolf waiting at the borders wasn't very submissive. Well, she didn't think it was great to assume, but that was her first impression. We'll see about that, she thought. Her huge paw prints made a print on the snow as she continued to walk slowly. Chassity's blue gaze caught the sight of a male wolf from a distance. He was large, but not larger than she was. As she got closer, she realized that his eye color was around the same shade of blue as hers. The beta also noticed the large scar on his face. "I'm sure that you are aware of a pack's border. This is Sardothien. I will not tolerate anyone wasting my time, so state your name and business here or leave." Her piercing eyes landed on his as if they were daring him to make a wrong move.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Warrior Titan
Newborn
Newborn
Warrior Titan

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:26 am

His ears perked forward as a snappy witch approached him. He licked his muzzle softly and raised an eyebrow as she spoke. He smirked lightly before resuming his own emotionless stature. "Right to the point. Well done." His deep voice rumbled out, making sure to quickly add "I'm Titan, a loner that seeks acceptance into your pack." He merely assumed she was apart of the pack, she reeked of it. His ebony nose tilted downwards in a nod of respect to the she-wolf. He was not very submissive, but his structure showed he was neutral. "I'm able to hunt and I excel extremely well in fighting." He spoke lightly sharp blue gaze meeting hers, not really a challenge but more-so a look given as if he had seen many terrible things in life. "And who are you? If I may be so humble to ask." He finally finished speaking, his last words coming off as a bit bitter. He shifted backwards slightly, leaning away from the fae and onto his hind legs to support his heavy-set body more. His paws shifted slightly and he studied her, amused but not really showing any emotions upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Chassity narrowed her blue eyes in distaste for the wolf in front of her. Was he judging the way she spoke on her border line? Excuse me? Her hackles began to raise and she lifted her tail in dominance. The beta  calmed down a bit when he introduced himself, but just a nod of respect wasn't good enough. He seemed arrogant as if he could just approach the border and act like he would be quickly accepted. The brute went to the wrong wolf. Her first impression of his howl was correct. He wasn't so submissive. If he was so lucky to be accepted, he would have to learn it quick or get out. Then the wolf looked into her eyes. That was the final draw. Her black lips curled in a snarl and she stood tall. She was larger than the wolf for sure. "Remember, you are on my borders and you are seeking acceptance from me. Do not for once think that this puny submission will work for me. You are not my equal, Titan, so you better show some more submission for you face my wrath. And trust me, the only wolf that will be alive is me. I'll make an example out of you to other animals who dare come over to the Sardothien border like that. Try me!" Her voice boomed with authority. "If you do make it alive (hypothetically speaking), you better find someone who cares and tell them that your injury is your gift from Beta Chassity." The beta wolf was clearly angry. Another wrong move might result in a horrible outcome.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:22 pm

A booming howl echoed throughout the air, silencing the squabble of crows, tweets of chickadees, and chattering of squirrels and chipmunks. A black beast curled up upon a throne of bones and fur slept until the booming howl reached his black receptors. Green eyes opened and revealed themselves to the world, the beast unfurled from his curled up position and stretched out his legs and back. A pink appendage curled when a loud yawn erupted from his open maw, sharp white molars and canines flashed from his mouth before finally disappearing behind black lips. The brute lazily walked out of his spacey and open den. There he stood and looked over his empire watching as his pack mates did thei daily duties. He would not lie when he said and thought of his accomplishments and the greatness in his ancestors pack. He successfully secured his place as reigning Alpha when his father died and his pack mates quickly learned that he was not someone to be trifled with. With a deep breath Nero turned towards the woods, heading towards his packs border. The howl sounded strong and male, perhaps his trip there will be worth it? Before Nero reached the trees a flash of grey and brown fur flashed and disappeared. The male lifted his nose to the sky and took in a deep breath catching the scent of his second in command, Chassity. Curious Nero stalked down wind of his beta. We seem to be heading the same way Beta. Nero thought as he stayed to the shadows, being as quite as one his size could be. He stopped just short of his Beta and sat down as he observed a male with claw marks on his face. A warrior? The onyx male thought to himself, a black cranium tilted slightly to the side. He continued to stay quite and watched the two canines interact with one another, a tiny smile found its way on his lips. Their whole interaction was amusing to the Alpha and he couldn't help but laugh out loud. A deep and booming chuckle erupting from his chest. He traveled himself to the wolves and continued to laugh as he approached Chassity's side, stopping just a hair length from the boarder. "Tsk tsk, temper temper dear Chassity! Is that any way to treat a guest?" Nero grinned before looking towards the newcomer, "still it's just simply rude to not be submissive to a wolf who deserves and commands respect, didn't your parents ever teach you to not look a wolf higher than you in the eyes? My beta deserves better than this so I highly suggest you grovel before her. Or else you'll have more than her to deal with, and I can assure you I won't be as kind and merciful as my beta would be." During his whole speech Nero spoke lightly with a cocky grin, but as he droned on his tone and expression turned bitter and sour with a dangerous edge to it. Nero gave a toothy grin before rolling his shoulders as he turned his back on the wolf and sat just a few inches behind his beta, waiting for the loner to grovel. The male raised an eyebrow in question, challenging the other to try him.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Warrior Titan
Newborn
Newborn
Warrior Titan

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 2:20 am

Sharp blue hues glanced for a flicker between the Beta and the Alpha. He grunted weakly, so quiet that it would not really be heard by anyone but him. He let his ears rest against his skull, and his head dropped, gaze shifting to the paws of the beta. "My apologies to the both of you. I was trying to stay neutral until I found the right moment to be submissive unto the higher ranks." He spoke, his deep voice becoming a rumble. "In the pack where my father reigned, looking a wolf in the eyes was a sign that you did not fear them. It was highly encouraged and only the Omega's would be punished if they greeted a high ranking eyesight." He spoke clearly, trying to be quick and just. "Though, I am no Omega, I am still a loner approaching the border of a great and mighty pack, which is just as well as me being an Omega and I should have shown quite a bit more submission and respect. So truly, I apologize for my idiocy." He finished speaking, and while he wouldn't roll onto his back and show his stomach, he showed submission and respect. It grinded his gears and he didn't really like being in such an uncomfortable position, but hopefully they wouldn't make him Omega. He didn't much like the Beta so far, but the Alpha seemed fair and he would pledge his loyalty unto the brute that had greeted the Beta and the loner. He wasn't nervous, but he knew just as well to act and play his part until he could safely find himself a home where his inner demons could at least somewhat relax.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Chassity looked to the loner in disdain. The right moment? Higher ranks should always be respected, not when someone think its time. "Actually, you are an outsider. You currently have no role in the pack, so you are not like an omega. We are not too nice anybody who do not know their place and limits. Judging you right now and the little submission you are giving me, you will not live here very well. So, whoever taught you that way of submission seems to have a creative way of changing wolf rule. That's not fear, it's respect--mind you." She looked to her alpha behind of her. Since he was already there, he could determine this loner's rank. She would give the loner the rank of an omega to teach him a lesson. The wolf's glare didn't leave her face. Was that his definition of submission? Well, it seemed like it from his story, but Alpha Nero's command was straight-forward. Because of that, she stepped closer to the male. "Your pack's rule for submission is different from ours. It doesn't look like you have any of your family members here, so don't think you will be getting any special privileges. Alpha Nero just told you how to properly submit to me, and it was very clear. I suggest you follow his command and grovel, for I teach it to you myself. And trust me, this is your last warning." The beta showed her teeth and stepped closer until she almost touched him.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Last edited by Beta Chassity on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:58 pm

What a strange pack... They approved that looking another in the eye was respectful? Peculiar indeed. Nero thought to himself as a sinister grin formed on his inky lips. Oh he certainly liked this wolf, a wolf with a hidden flame, fearless as he confronted two very powerful wolves. "I must say, wolf known as Titan, that you have impressed me and I'm not one so easily impressed. Though I must say your birth pack is very strange. It's best to disregard such nonsense if you want to survive in Sardothien." The beast said as he got up from his sitting position and walked forward towards the other male. "I would like to apologize on the behalf of my pack on how you were treated. It's not like we can exactly blame you as all packs are different. I can assure you that you won't become an Omega, I have better uses for you, but I highly suggest that you bow more than just a nod, fair enough?" Nero said as he stopped right in front of the male. He gave his Beta a side look before turning his attention fully towards the loner, "I'm known as Alpha Nero, what rank will best suit you?" He asked and awaited the reply.

Back to top Go down
Warrior Titan
Newborn
Newborn
Warrior Titan

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Titan sighed weakly, not loud enough to be heard by either of the wolves he hoped. He dropped down to his stomach and pressed his chin against the ground, he was highly irritated with the brute-ish female that decided he was nothing more than a pest. He had tried to give her what she wanted, but alas it was no use. His gaze shifted from she-wolf's paws to which he had settled on before and hadn't shifted from there now to the brute's paws in which his face was closer to now. "Fair enough, sir, I'm not the best at groveling for forgiveness." He said, hesitant with his words but confident enough to show he was truly sorry. He was now ignoring the Beta as he had said his apologies to her. He listened in silence as the brute's voice rumbled out and asked him what rank suited him. "I'm a fighter, Alpha, I was raised to be attacked by all angles and the only way to live was to fight." He spoke humbly, his head pressing harder against the ground as he lay at the mercy of the brute and fae. "Truly, any rank you see fitting to bestow upon me I shall follow with the loyalty of thunder to lighting." He finished speaking and let his gaze shift from one set of paws to the other. Surely the uncomfortable positions he had been put in would be good enough for both of the high rankings. His words were obviously true, as he was an honest brute and he just couldn't see himself groveling further than the position he was in now. It was more than a bow, his neck was completely exposed and he still showed enough submission. His eyes had been on the paws of the greater wolves and his ears were tightly pressed against his skull. His shoulders heaved with every breath he took as he listened and waited.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Chassity moved her ears in the direction of Alpha Nero's voice when he started to speak. She paused for a moment in case he told her to stand back. It would be unwise of her to continue. When he apologized on the behalf of his pack, she simply nodded and sat back to watch. Now that Alpha Nero was present, she had nothing else to do. It was obvious that he liked the wolf across the border. From his personality, she wasn't surprised. Sardothien needed more members, and Titan seemed useful. While her alpha was impressed by him, she wasn't. Maybe it was her. She wasn't really impressed by much from experiencing many things in the past. The beta looked for respect more than usefulness.

In her opinion, with no respect, there was simply no order. What decent pack had no order? A respectable wolf was definitely more useful than one that lacked respect. However, since he learned submission from his pack, she would give him a chance to prove himself to her and the pack. Now that Alpha Nero told him how to submit, there should be no other misunderstandings. Chassity looked back at Titan to find him groveling before her and her alpha. She didn't hide her small grin. A little piece of her liked to see someone like Titan low to her paws. The gray she wolf looked to her alpha to see what would happen next.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:43 am

(I'm extreamly sorry for such a long wait!)

The black beast nodded lightly to the male as he further leaned into the ground. He nodded his black cranium in acknowledgment before he decided enough was enough, "very well Titan. From this day forward you'll be known as Warrior Titan. Your capabilities would be most useful with that rank." Nero said as he looked towards his beta. He could tell she was smug about Titan's display of submission, but he showed no interest in such trivial matters. He returned in green stare towards the earthy toned brute. "Welcome home Titan. Make Sardothien proud and me not disappointed in allowing you to stay, yes?"The Alpha grumbled out as he turned his back on the two and decided to walk home. No use staying here when he was finished with the rogue wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Knight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight (Open)   Dark Knight (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Knight (Open)
Page 1 of 1