Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

When it rains, it snows (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Location : In a field full of butterflys... though life isn't as simple.

Character Information
Character Size: 82 cm
Other Characters: Rogue Blixt, Pup Renzo
Animal Species: Grey wolf

When it rains, it snows (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:16 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Underneath the cloudy, sunless afternoon sky, a mixture of snow and rain called sleet, fell towards the earth and collected in icy puddles, freezing the grass underneath it. Leaves of various colors littered the forest floor, waiting to be buried in winter snow.

Raina stood at the forest line, squinting her eyes so the sleet wouldn't fall into her dark orbs. Her long fur was heavy and waterlogged, making it harder to catch her breath.

Even though the location where she was standing was innocent looking, to a animal's nose, she was standing before the major border that separated the Sardothien and Pixduas. She lowered her large head and sniffed at the invisible line. Not satisfied with what she smelt, she relieved herself onto the ground to freshen her side's scent, and to warn Sardothien that Pixduas was still up and running.

Raina quietly snorted, very unprofessional considering her rank. This whole thing is silly... I wish this foolish battle would end, but for now... Raina thought as she started to move down the line, relieving herself at different spots, I will protect my pack the best I can.
]

Made by @Chassity

Last edited by Alphess Raina on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information
Character Size: 96cm
Other Characters: Thalia
Animal Species: Gray Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Chassity walked toward the border between the Sardothien and Pixduas pack. Her large feet stepped on the cold surface. She accelerated until she reached flat land. The Sardothien territory was mountainous; therefore, traversing along it was a challenge for some. According to the Sardothien's general view, only the strongest belong in the territory. She didn't quite agree with treating the weak harshly, but she did agree with helping them get stronger. Some part of her thought she did and did not belong. The gray she wolf paused and held her breath. She was beta of the pack. Her duty and loyalty belonged to the pack. Blinking multiple times, she continued to pad over to the border. Chassity took a sniff at the line and detected the scent of a wolf from Pixduas. Hmm, she thought. She strengthened Sardothien's border marker before traveling down the line.   

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:28 am

~Alphess Raina~

Pausing her scent marking in order shake some of the icy water off her coat, Raina's eyes widened slightly when a Sardothien scent of a wolf reached her sensitive nose. She didn't recognize the individual, then again, Raina didn't have any of the scents of Sardothien members memorized.

Raina stood quietly as the scent of the wolf slowly came closer and closer, until she could see a brown and white female, having the large size Sardothien members are iconic for. The female emitted a calm aura, and Raina didn't think she was there to cause trouble, probably was just doing her job. When the wolf was close enough, Raina spoke.

"Hello. What rank are you, Sardothien?" Raina asked firstly, her tone simply questionable.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:29 am

Chassity towered over the shorter wolf standing diagonally from herself. She watched her with her forever cold, aqua blue eyes. The beta wasn't exactly the friendliest wolf around. She possessed a calm, but stand-offish demeanor-- at least to wolves who weren't her friends. Looking over to the other wolf after zoning off, she resisted the urge to twitch her nose with disgust. She didn't like the scent of rival packs and she doubt that she ever will. The gray wolf was simply asking a question, so she decided to be civil. "I have a name, Pixduas. I'm Beta Chassity as you know, of the Sardothien pack. What rank are you?" She was prepared for the other wolf to answer as a high ranking wolf. However, she wasn't ever going to back down to a rival. The only wolf she had to submit to was Nero. And she would like to keep it that way.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:51 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Raina frowned at the female's civil, yet dismissive tone. Perhaps this won't be as easy as I thought it would be... Raina thought to herself, feeling slightly amused as she remembered the stories she heard as a pup of large creatures as cold as ice, but can breath fire as hot as lava. Raina couldn't help but to compare one of those creatures to this Sardothien.

"I have never heard of you, so how could I have called you by name? If I was a Sardothien, I would be honored to be called one of the pack. I am Alphess Raina, newly. You have a beautiful name, and the next time we meet, I won't have a problem calling you by it. Now..." Raina paused, turning her back to Chassity and taking a few steps, before stopping and looking back at the beta.

"It was nice meeting you, but I have to continue along the border. Do you wish to walk with me? Just to make sure i'm not up to anything, of course" Raina chuckled, before continuing to walk, so if Chassity wanted to come, she would have to do so right away so that she wouldn't have to trot to catch up with Raina.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters: Alayus & Rishi
Animal Species: Dire Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

A massive black male walked towards the border between Sardothien and Pixduas, so few wolves meant that he and Chassity had to do extra patrols. Nero wasn't much of a complainer, however, he did not like that he had to travel to the border all the time just to renew the Border scent. Letting out a tired yawn Nero walked forward. His ears listened for sounds while he feet crunched in the snow. Despite having such a thick coat Nero absolutely hated the winter, always preferring the spring and fall than winter or summer. Too hot and too cold. As the black brute drew closer he caught the scent of his multi-colored beta renewing the scent of Sardothien. "So this is what you ran off to do? How strange that we both come here," Nero gave her a cocky grin as he pridefully walked towards Chassity. He didn't notice the Pixduas wolf and what their conversation was about as he came a few minutes later. Perhaps he missed the wolf because she was below him like everyone else. He came to stand a few feet by Chassity before looking at the gray female. "Oh and what do we have here? I don't believe we have met before." Nero gave a sinister grin, one that said he knew exactly who she was. He was the alpha of Sardothien for a reason, he didn't let anything slip his attention, especially Pixduas.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Chassity held in a huff of contempt. "You know, you could have asked about it along with my title." Like normal wolves do, she wanted to add to her retort. She calmly listened to the rest of the wolf's speech. However, she didn't react differently when she gave her title. "Congrats. Your name isn't bad either. Do you like the rain?" The beta responded with her well-known smirk. She began to relax enough to at least have a little humor. After all, the wolf wasn't annoying or trespassing. "I will gladly make sure you keep your toes on your side of the border," she said it in a way that it was hard to tell whether she was being funny or serious. Honestly, she didn't care. No thoughts of trespassing, right?

Instead of speeding to catch up, she walked slowly. She didn't really have to follow the alphess. If she was one of the sneaky ones who would come into her territory, then she had another thing coming. Right then she heard a familiar voice. Chassity whipped around and saw Nero. Of course, she thought. She watched the black dire wolf. Did he need anything from her? The beta gave him a questioning look before dipping her head to him. Chassity watched him as he came to stand by her side. She was curious to see the encounter between them. When resisted the urge to roll her eyes at his sarcastic comment. After all, she wasn't that friendly when she spoke to Raina either.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Raina's tail flickered when Chassity decided to follow her although at a slower pace. Cant be that eager, huh? She thought in amusement, but decided not to tease the larger wolf about it.

"Probably." Was all Raina said to her first comment, before moving on to the second.

"Hmm... depends on the type of rain. When it lightly rains during the summer, Its a nice cool off. This rain... not so much" Raina gave a exaggerated shiver.

Raina absolutely froze when she heard a deep, rusty voice behind them. She turned her head around, and was completly shocked at what she saw. A even larger brute than Chassity, with fur like darkness, and dark green eyes like the deepest of forest. Even if Raina never seen him, she instantly knew who this wolf was from the many horrible stories he has roused.

"Alpha Nero" She calmly said, but her body was tense and on alert. She was not worried about the beta, but this wolf she refused to turn her back to.

"No, we haven't. But there is quite a lot of rumors about you, that you killed hundreds of wolves, you bathe in blood, and a demon in disguise... I don't think you have done those things-" But he certainly looks like he has- "As think even a demon in disguise can agree bathing in blood isn't very hygienic." Raina chuckled, though her stiff stance hadn't changed.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Nero gave a nefarious smile, one that purposefully showed his inch long incisors. Oh, how he loved to see wolves crawl, not literally, but he supposed that would be alright. No, he loved making their skin figuratively crawl in his presence. "Is that so? Then you love are even more stupid than you look. For such a pretty face you sure are naive," Nero said with a husky voice. "I can agree, however, that bathing in blood is rather unhygienic, but you should listen to those rumors about my killing streak. I have a craving for blood to the point where it's unhealthy." The black as night male said sardonically as he moved away from his beta's side towards Raina. He stood directly in front of her, stopping just short of where the border started. Nero towered over the small lupine to a point of where he had to look down to her.

Taking a deep breath, Nero's deep chest expanded before he let out his breath through his parted black lips. Fog showed from the warm air being exhaled from his mouth and met the frigid frozen air. The light drizzle hardly affected the brute, if anything it was a welcome relief. Then he spoke, "See there's this thing about killing that is so... fun," Nero grinned with so much menace that it was almost shocking, almost. "The way your query fights, trying to survive, fighting for every miserable breath they take. It's just so power invigorating that I just can't help it to do it again and again and again. The way they cry out when they finally realize that they are going to die,  so much grief, so much desperation. The feel of flesh tearing is even more satisfying, mauling beyond recognition." The large male watched closely to Raina's posture, waiting for her reaction. Those evergreen forested eyes danced with a fire that was endless. The depths of those eyes held a darkness, a wickedness purely evil that it was frightening.

Nero watched the gray wolf before snapping at air, a hair length from Raina's black nose. " As for being a demon, I think they are correct on that. After all, I did kill my own mate, do you know any other creatures who have done such a terrible act? I don't think even my siblings would go that far. I've killed cubs and pups before, I have been called the bringer of death, the reaper of these lands. Don't be fooled my dear, sweet, innocent Raina, I have done things far worse to those around me. Be proud that I actually like you, unlike your parents. Such troublesome wolves, a thorn in my side. It's a shame they passed on along with that sister of yours. I'm confused on how your mother and sister passed on, though, I heard they were mauled in their own den, own territory, own home. How could someone pass the vigilant eyes of the guardians, hmm?" Nero gave a coy smile as he spoke, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Chassity began to like the wolf at the border. She seemed nice and personable. Unlike herself, she had emotion. That was something that the beta was attracted to since she lacked real emotion. However, when she mentioned Nero's past of killing others, her mood turned raw. If she heard of those awful things Nero did, did she not think that he would react nice? Especially with the history of taunting others? You foolish wolf! She gave Raina an ice cold glare. Chassity didn't really like the alpha's actions either. He reminded her of her two sisters who were constantly on her tail-- a bully. The beta, who came to Sardothien as a rouge, didn't know much of the past. However, she heard little things here and there and she knew the alpha well enough to know what he could do.

Her gaze went back to Raina. Chassity wasn't intimidated by Nero since she had dealt with many wolves like him in the past. She lived and fought with them. However, Chassity wasn't the one who Nero was trying to scare. The beta simply couldn't do anything about it... Or maybe she could. She wrinkled her nose with disgust . Chassity hated putting herself in the spot, but for the sake of her boredom....and unnecessary dialogue. You better say thanks later, fool, she thought. The gray she wolf padded over to the alphas. "It's very obvious that each pack has its own differences... What another wolf perceive as strength may not be what another wolf thinks. I do know that a decent wolf does know the difference between the two of us." Chassity gave Raina a cool stare. She was hoping that she would get the hint of what she was doing. The beta might have to deal with her alpha afterward.... "I do think that one may simply flatten the rival while the other will simply talk."

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Dire/Scottish Wolf Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Bràth let out a yawn, stopping at the treeline. If his nose was working, and he was pretty sure it was. Then this is where the two scents met. Pack scents for sure. He'd guess this was a border of sort. Taking the chance to stretch, he followed the treeline, continuing to follow scents, this time individual ones. He managed to identify one scent to belong to one pack, and the other two to, well, the other. Eventually, his amber eyes peered past a bush, and lo and behold, the wolves were there! Two large ones, and a small one. Now, just to get a little closer...

His notched ear flick as he heard a voice, easily identifiable as the largest wolf amongst them. As he got closer, he could make out words. His eyes widened as he eavesdropped, listening to the brute go on. "Bloody hell..." Was all he could think, watching as the male moved in closer to the smallest wolf amongst them. "Okay, that's weird. He's weird." Bràth thought, listening to the large male finish. The next voice was female, and seemed to speak reason.

Giving himself a small shrug, Bràth exited the safety of the treeline, and into open view. "Well! Aren't you just sunshine and rainbows!" The Scottish male spoke, his voice full of sarcasm as he made his presence known. "I mean, I've met and listened to a lot of colourful individuals, but you? Ohoho dear." He let out a small chuckle as he referred to the other male. He knew he was probably treading dangerous ground, but honestly speaking, he didn't really care. He was just looking for some kind of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 5:55 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Raina gritted her teeth, and her brown edged ears was molded flat to her skull as the massive brute edged closer to her, until he was right in front of her, making their size difference all the more obvious. In the corner of her eye, Raina could see Chass glaring at her, probably for angering Nero, which Raina could certainly see she had, much more than what she would have liked to.

Raina squinted her dark eyes as the alpha snapped his jaws right in front of her face, making saliva fly at her. He explained his dark past, and what disturbed Raina most about the situation was not Nero's words themselves, but that he seemed gleeful about his history How could someone live like that without going completely insane? He most certainly seems at that edge, where any little thing can make him snap and kill everything in front of him. How does that make one a good leader, if thats all they know how to do? What keeps him from turning on his own people, and killing them instead? Raina visibly twitched at the last part, and she was sure her calm aura was going to break when Chassity spoke up, and Raina quickly walked backwards from the alpha to give herself some space.

She was very appreciative of the beta's words, but Raina still had one thing to say before she would stop talking.

Heh... no. I don't think you are a demon, after hearing that. Perhaps a fallen angel? You had a mate, so you used to love once, did you not? No demon can love. When you killed your mate, was your heart broken? At that moment, did you fall from grace? Did-" Raina must have jumped 4 feet off the ground when she heard another voice speak. She snapped her head towards the animal, wondering what had caught her by surprise.

From the size, it was obvious it was yet, another dire wolf. A black male with amber eyes, he looked... similar to Brath somehow, but not because Raina could tell this one was not in any pack.

"Wha...? Who are you?!" Raina asked, a bit glad for the loner's interruption, because where she was going with her speech was sure to get her attacked by Nero.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Nero's rounded ears swiveled towards his beta's direction as she spoke, he knew what she was trying to do and he wasn't happy about. His lips curled in distaste towards his beta, but he stayed silent, he'll deal with her later. "Ah Chassity your words ring true again. It was only fun, no harm done, no foul." Nero looked at his beta and he spoke before looking back towards the alphess of Pixduas, he winked at her to further taunt her. One that said their little conversation wasn't finished and that next time she wouldn't have beta Chassity step in and save her. However, all humor - no matter the kind - left his expression at the gray females words. "Careful little one, you don't want to anger the beast." But alas it seemed his words were not heard as Raina went on a little rant. Yes, Nero had a mate, but that mate happened to almost cost him his pack and their safety. Nero might have been the big bad wolf who didn't give a damn, however, his pack was his life, without them who would he rule over? Perhaps that is what is stopping him from snapping completely. "Love is for the weak and I will not be influenced by petty emotions." Nero bared his teeth as a snarl built up in his chest. However, when a new voice spoke up and Raina jumped in surprise Nero had to swallow his growl. Just as quickly as he was angry he was cool and collected. He didn't allow himself be caught off guard. The large male turned his head and attention towards the new wolf. He looked almost exactly like Nero only without his green eyes and grayish white patches. He reminded him of his father and instantly Nero disliked the wolf. His green jeweled eyes watched the large male come closer, noting how he walked up to the pack wolves with ease. Like he ran the place. "And you are?" The onyx male questioned with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Chassity sensed the irritation coming from her alpha. She was prepared for him to deal with her later. Giving Raina another cold look, she watched her alpha speak. She felt like wrinkling her nose in distaste after he winked at the gray she wolf. He was taunting her....and now winking? She couldn't tell if he was even worth understanding... What he stood for... Did she make a mistake? Her blue eyes scanned around the snow. A shiver went down her spine. Was this her destiny? At the thought, she shook her head. She didn't believe in fate. The beta believed that it was up to a wolf to control its destiny. Much of what she thought wasn't making sense, so she listened to her alpha's words. That made her raise a brow. Did he consider himself weak in the past? Chassity couldn't help but wonder about his development as he grew. Again, she joined his pack as a loner. She still had more to learn. The beta didn't flinch when she heard a voice of an unfamiliar wolf. Her blue gaze narrowed as her tail flicked with annoyance. Who was this wolf?

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:47 am

"Oh! Where are me manners? The name's Bràth." The Scottish wolf replied, his grin growing in size. "Now, I was hoping to ask something, but I cannae help but notice I've seemed to... interrupt something." The brute clarified, before taking moment to more closely inspect the wolves in front of him. He couldn't help but examine the largest of them. Appearance-wise, they were quite similar. Difference in pelt, for sure, but other than that, rather alike. "No doubt he's a fighter too. The scars this guy has..." The thought crossed his mind, and served as a reminder to be more careful. No need to start unnecessary fights from his own stupidity. His amber eyes moved to the other two wolves. Another large wolf, albeit not quite the same size as the first. He'd guess they could hold their own just as well. The final wolf was of more average size, he thought, and had a different scent to the others. "I was right, this must be a border between packs." 

"I just wanted tae ken what this place was called. See, I'm a wanderer of sorts, and I like ta ken where I am, and whit packs I'm dealing with. If it's nae much trouble." Bràth grinned sheepishly, his question open to any who wished to answer.
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:35 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Raina narrowed her eyes at Nero, but did not let his taunting otherwise make her show any other signs that it was getting to her. Deciding to ignore Nero until he talks about something other than his killing power, Raina gave Chassity a quick glance, noting her strangely submissive behavior, until Chassity's eyesight reached the strange loner, and she seemed to return back to normal again.

Done with observing the other two wolves, Raina turned her dark blue eyes toward the wanderer, and listened to his thick accent with interest.

Deciding to amuse the dire wolf, Raina spoke first.

"Bràth? What a odd name. Due to your accent, I believe you're certainly not from around here, are you? I'll amuse you by answering your question, I suppose. I'm Alphess Raina of the Pixduas pack, and these two folks are from Sardothien. The brown and white wolf is beta Chassity, and lets just say the other one needs no introduction" Raina gave Bràth a bit of a weak smile, as Raina was too tired from dealing with them to make a true smile.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:46 am

The black beast was not amused at the loners interruption. Nero's ear ticked in irritation before he rolled his forest green eyes. Not seeing the point to intimidate Raina, he swiftly turned his back on her and walked towards the new comer. Nero watched the male closely and began to circle him, watching him closely, a craze look twinkled in his emerald depths. Should one actually look closely enough you could see a very large gash running along his side. It wasn't really visible, but should one be perceptive enough they could notice how his fur was shorter than the rest of his body. "Well, Bráth it has been a pleasure meeting you, but you might want to skedaddle along now. This is no place for a rouge." He growled out, showing a little bit of his teeth for emphasis. His rounded percepters twirled to the sound of Raina's voice.

Anger burned in his eyes, eyes that held a dangerous fire in them. A rumbling growl thundered from his chest, "Little one you seem to like agonizing me. I'm flattered love," He spat out, trying to keep his fur from being ruffled. The brute shook his fur out before glaring intently at the Pixduas Alphess, "since someone doesn't want to introduce me I'll just have to do it myself. I'm Alpha Nero of Sardothien and the brown she-wolf over there is my beta. Since introductions are complete I suggest you leave before I force you to leave." Nero said before turning his gaze back towards the brute.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Chassity narrowed her eyes at the loner with a scowl on her face. Did he have to arrive at the moment? His ignorance was what irked her and his accent was....a little unpleasant to listen to. It messed with her ears. "Well Bráth, you did in fact interrupt something. However, what you do in our territory can lead to life or death. So Wanderer, if you decide to wander into here as a loner then I will show you how to cling to your poor bones first paw. Now I advise you to watch your steps before you come around here thinking you own this place. I don't care what the other side does. Mind you--this is just a warning. " She gave the black loner an ice cold glare before taking a step forward. The beta didn't move closer to the two males, but she remained across from Raina. Chassity wasn't going to go in the loner's space. Her only intention was to warn the loner. When it came to trespassing wolves, she showed no mercy. "And yes, I'm Chassity by the way."

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 11:40 am

"O-oh, Alphas, huh? How about that?" Bràth said, and inwardly he cringed. So, not only had he interrupted a confrontation of some sort, he had interrupted a confrontation between Alphas, and now he was being met with increasing hostility, which was to be expected, he guessed. He had been keeping an eye on Alpha... Nero was it? As the wolf had circled him, and his uneasiness increased. "And now I'm being threatened, should have seen this coming." He grumbled internally. He couldn't help but be ticked off by the other male's threats, even though he knew he himself was in the wrong. "Dinnae try and threaten me like that pal, it'll get ye no where." The Scottish brute responded to the alpha, knowing he was treading a very dangerous line. He just wasn't one to be submissive.

Listening to the Beta's warning, couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly. "Do you honestly think I'm dumb enough to trespass? I ken I was pretty stupid getting involved here, but my nose works fine. I'll respect yer borders." Bràth responded bluntly. He figured he was probably being a bit unfair, as he had shown up uninvited, but he refused to show any weakness here, especially to a pack whose leader was as... colourful as Nero was. "Well, I ken when I've out-welcomed my stay. I'll leave ya to go back to... whatever ye were doing. Have fun." Bràth ended as he padded away. He disappeared back into the treeline, being mindful of both packs' borders. He let out a frustrated growl at himself. He needed to be far more careful in future. Making sure he was a good distance away from those wolves, and out of sight, he let out a long yawn.

Good time for a nap.

Last edited by Loner Bràth on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 2:05 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Raina watched quietly as Nero introduced himself, and Chassity made her threats. Raina honestly wasn't trying to annoy Nero with her last comment, she was just hinting at Nero's bluntness or aggression, and how Nero was too good for introductions. Alright, I suppose I could see how that can be taken the wrong way... Raina thought to herself with a sigh.

When the loner suddenly turned around, and started walking away without even a goodbye, Raina was knocked out of her thoughts, and stared in confusion as the black dire wolf faded into the distance. Well... I guess he knows how to choose his battles... Raina thought, summarizing the brute with one sentence.

Deciding to just let the wolf go, Raina turned her attention back to Nero, frowning as she remembered the Alpha's glares.

"Well, Alpha Nero, I suppose its enough with the taunts. As long as we don't cross each others borders, and leave each others members alone, we hopefully won't have any problems... right?" Raina flicked her tail, and raised her dark blue eyes in question at Nero. Switching her gaze to Chassity, Raina's frown turned into a gentle smile.

"I guess next time we can have that walk, eh? I don't know about you two, but i'm going to keep sent marking. You come with me, if you want, i'm going to be keeping near the borders" And with another twitch of the tail, Raina turned around and continued walking along the border, her original intention.

(You can choose to make your character leave, or have them follow Raina. Up to you!)
]

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:01 am

Nero let out a low growl at Bráth's words before turning around and walking away, didn't this wolf know that it was disrespectful and rude to turn your back on an alpha and walk away without being dismissed? An even louder growl rumbled in the brutes white chest as it past up his throat and out of his mouth. His green eyes burned with anger as his fur stood up, hackles raised and making him seem even larger. Nero's black lips peeled back to reveal sharp inch long incisors with a yellow tint to them. How dare this wolf come here and interrupt a confrontation and then walk away? Who did he think he is? Even when the wolf walked away Nero still called out, "be glad you have been spared mongrel! Next time you won't be as lucky!" Nero spat out as he whirled towards Raina. One could easily tell that the beast was pissed, anger and hostility rolled off him in waves. "You are not completely stupid Raina and I trust that you won't cross the border. And should that happen, I'll kill you and your pack. Careful love, we don't want that do we?" Nero snarled out before turning his back on the alphess after dipping his head towards the she-wolf and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Co-owner
Co-owner
Charity

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Chassity peeled her lips back when the loner responded in such a way to her. Well, you are dumb enough to appear when you are clearly uninvited. She had to bite her lip to avoid cutting his ears off with her words. The beta was a bit more passive aggressive, but it depends on her place at the moment. She was satisfied when he agreed to respect the borders though. Watching the loner leave, her gaze went to her alpha. What if the loner decided to fight back? That wouldn't be too wise. How effective would the loner be at surviving when he's injured and left with no one? There was little chance. So when the loner left, she gained a little respect for him. He simply knew how to handle his battles. Chassity watched the brief interaction with the two alphas. It was obvious that her alpha was pretty upset--probably because he didn't get a fight. She simply shrugged her shoulders. Not everything had to end in a fight. She dipped her head to Nero as he left the scene nearly missing Raina's smile. The beta looked over to the average sized alphess. Chassity saw a lot of good and kindness in the she wolf across the border. Perhaps they can get to know each other on a friendship level. Or maybe not. If the superior wolf still had marking to do, she would have stayed. But her work was done. "Our brief time was... nice. I will see you soon. And nice to meet you, Raina." The beta nodded her head to the Raina before trotting off to tend to her other duties.

~Beta Chassity~
  Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
[i]

Back to top Go down
Seven
Owner
Owner
Seven

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:55 am

This thread has been completed and will be LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When it rains, it snows (Closed)   When it rains, it snows (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

When it rains, it snows (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seeking Redemption :: Borders :: The Stretch-
Jump to: