Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

A Gentle Evening (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Location : In a field full of butterflys... though life isn't as simple.

Character Information
Character Size: 82 cm
Other Characters: Rogue Blixt, Pup Renzo
Animal Species: Grey wolf

A Gentle Evening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 3:21 pm

~Alphess Raina~

A flurry of snowflakes fell onto the dull grass, lightly dusting it with snow. Dark blue eyes observed this act of nature from underneath a tree, sheltered from the cold flakes. Raina was laying on her side, resting her head onto the cold ground as her eyelids hung heavily, ready to fall shut completely. The border meeting certainly made her tired after all of the chaos, and she wanted to forgot about the dangerous brute named Nero

A gentle breeze blew her fur astray, and sent some of the snow into her face, making her cough and lift her head. Blinking in surprise, she looked around the clearing, as if someone else has caused it, not just the wind. But the clearing was empty at the moment, and evidence of the wind was clear from the snow that had been knocked off the branches of the trees.

Taking a deep breath in, relishing in the quiet and peace the clearing gave her, she exhaled out, watching her breath escape in a cloud of mist before lowering her head again, waiting for the peace to be broken by someone talking.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:20 pm

A Gentle Evening (Open) 286z9lf

Emysia had a long and nimble body structure. Her charcoal colored fur allowed for the feline to easily blend and hide in the shadows; become one with the darkness, if one would. The feline had earned the title The Huntress as a result of stealth, especially at night when hunting. However with crisp, clean white snow littering the lands...It made Emysia's job difficult.

Snow allowed tracks to be evident, but it also gave away her own presence far too easily. She was lurking in the undergrowth when she suddenly noticed a pair of brightly colored eyes. Emysia recognized the figure - it would be unusual if she did not.

Emysia hesitantly emerged from the shadows, stepping into the light the day had to offer. There was no sunshine, merely clouds which deposited the icy flakes. Emysia's black pelt began to steadily turn white. She sighed slightly to herself. This time of year was always her least favorite.

Emysia made her way towards the Alphess. A gradual smile spread across the feline's solid black maw. "Hello!" She said.  "How are you, Alphess Raina?" She asked as she stopped in front of the she-wolf.

The midnight cat bowed her head, respectfully as one always did, before sitting down in the camp - purposefully under a tree, to prevent her fur from becoming wetter and whiter than it already was. The camp seemed quiet, a little too quiet. But, it was possible everyone was in more sheltered areas given the cold.

Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 am

~Alphess Raina~

The alphess widened her eyes as a black cat stalked out from the distance, And her body tensed defensively in instinct, until she quickly came to realize that she recognized this Jaegar, a black leopard named Emysia. She had seen her a few times as a pup, perhaps talked to her even, but this would be the first time they had a good chat since Raina became alphess.

Raina lifted her head up and raised her dark blue eyes in surprise as the panther respectively bowed to Raina, before taking a sit-down underneath a tree. Raina sighed, and shook her head rid of her shock, trying to fill it with the confidence and dominance a alphess should have. I'm still not used to that... members showing respect for me... Raina thought, before nodding back at Amysia, hoping her inner dilemma didn't show.

"Hello there, Amysia. I've been good, thank you for asking. It's been awhile since we've talked to each other, besides other than me saying when you should go chasing after elk." Raina chuckled, but then diverted her attention to the empty clearing. With the appearance of Amysia, the clearing looked much more lonely than peaceful now.

"I have thought the clearing would have more... activity than this. Everyone is either doing their duties, or dead. I could have sworn it was more lively when I was a pup, but I guess I was just hoping for it so much, I started to believe it. It's tragic what war can do" Raina sucked in a deep lungful of air, and let it go, watching another cloud of mist quickly dissipate in front of her, almost forgetting about Emysia even.

]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Elder Alayus
Owner
Owner
Elder Alayus

Character Information
Character Size: 87cm
Other Characters: Nero & Rishi
Animal Species: Grey Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:54 am

In a den not to far from the others yet far away enough to enjoy privacy laid a sleeping brute, soaking up the peace and quiet for once. But alas he had to wake up, no matter how cozy and warm he was. His day awaited him, waiting to start, but held back because a certain white wolf didn't want to get up. Grey eyes opened up to the world, tiredness glazed over those tired old eyes. Eyes that have been through a lot, seen too many horrendous tales that could never be unseen. Lifting his head Alayus let out a loud yawn before he got up and shook out his fur, shaking the drowsiness from his pelt and eyes. Just another day... he thought glumly as he walked towards the entrance of his den. A large white cranium poked out of his cave, watching and waiting for anything relating towards danger to him or his pack. He might be a kind old soul, but he would die the most brutal way possible a hundred times if it meant his pack lived. Cool air combed through his hair, raking it's freezing touch down his spine. He ignored it. Alayus looked around once again before his grey eyes looked towards a black leopard and Alphess Raina. "Alphess Raina, Jaeger Emysia. How is the day fairing for you two?" The kind white male gave a friendly smile before laying down not to far off from them. One could he was old by the way he moved slowly, the lack of thrilling life a younger more juvenile feline or canine would normally be. However that didn't stop the smile on his face as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 5:00 am

The tar black feline watched the Alphess through her diluted golden oculars - observing as the female heaved a sigh. Emysia couldn't help but wonder if something was troubling the other.

Emysia knew that it had not been long since Raina's reign, in fact..She had only just taken over the position. But, the Jaegar did not believe it that was what on the she-wolf's mind. Heirs and Betas are trained to take over, she thought. Unless she missed her former predecessors? Emysia quickly shrugged away the thoughts as the gray and white wolf began to speak.

"I'm glad you are fairing well," she said politely to the she-wolf. Emysia's smile grew steadily at the comment regarding chasing elk. Emysia; being stealthy and smaller than a wolf, was better at hunting deer, antelope and wild boar, more so than elk. However, she did hunt them from time to time when in a hunting party with wolves who demonstrated greater strength in bringing down the large creatures. The black feline did not correct the Alphess however, she merely nodded along to her comment.

Emysia slowly began to lay down. The feline steadily stretched her front paws out, flexing her muscles slightly before she lowered her triangular shaped head onto her black paws. This is a much more comfortable position, she thought.

The Alphess began to speak of war and her concerns. Emysia felt largely invisible for the most part, but she listened to the Alphess as she spoke. "War is tragic," she said, her dilute golden eyes locked on the wolf. "But those who have fallen will always be remembered in our hearts. The pack as a whole will get stronger. We will build our numbers up again. I have hope," she said.

The feline suddenly felt a pair of old and tired eyes upon her body. Instinctively she turned, setting her focus on the Elder. He spoke moments after. Emysia matched his smile and waved her tail in content. "Elder Alayus," she said with a kind nod. The black leopard did not know the Elder overly well; but she knew of him, and had probably conversed with him on more than one occasion. But, she could not recall them.

"Well," she said, "I have caught some deer early this morning when the sky was still painted scarlet...And soon, I will be venturing back out for more. Alas, I am best when the sky is darker," she explained.
The Jaegar did prefer to hunt at night, or in the earliest hours of the morning. However, she did still hunt throughout the day. "How about yourself?"

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm

~Alphess Raina~

Raina gave a gentle smile towards Emysia, pleased that the black cat was trying to cheer her up. "And it shall" Raina simply said, before turning her dark blue eyes aside and meeting the grey eyes of the aging elder, noticing how his coat seemed to be grayer then the last time she saw him as he slowly laid down nearby them.

"Elder Alayus" Said Raina, mimicking Emysia as she also nodded towards Alayus. As a pup, she used to talk plenty to this wolf, it was one of the ways she manged to get out of her shell. And even though she was alphess, she still showed respect to him. Isn't there a saying about that?

"I am fine, Alayus, I was just relaxing by myself when Emysia and you came along. To be honest, I was quite bored" Raina chuckled at herself, feeling relieved she felt comfortable enough with them that she could use a more... informal tone of language.

"Anyways, it is good to see you two. Things have been going too slow, time to speed things up, aye?" Raina gave the two playful wink before standing up, and shaking off the snow that managed to cling to her coat. Winter was very damaging, sure, but looking around, Raina couldn't deny it also held a certain kind of beauty, a beauty she was not sure everyone could see. After her fur shake, Raina laid back down, and watched the two answer with a calculating gleam in her dark blue eyes.
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:12 pm

The charcoal Jaegar continued to shift her yellow eyes between the two wolves. The older one, the elder had grayer fur than what she could once remember. She had not noticed it upon first glance, now however when she was washing her eyes over his pelt - it became evident. Age came to us all, she thought. Had Alayus lived a long and plentiful life, to which he was satisfied with? What kinds of things had he seen? The thoughts and ideas ran through her mind. Curious, she was.

The Alphess's chuckling brought the feline's eyes back to the figurehead. Raina was a relaxed seeming wolf, easy-going, and naturally good to talk to. Emysia was finding the she-wolf to be rather good company, in fact.

The black panther felt her smile grow wider as Raina mentioned that she was bored until her pack-mates had approached. Emysia did not mind being alone. She did not mind solitary. However, she did prefer socializing and being among her pack.

Emysia agreed to the Alphess with a polite bow, "I think you're right," she said. "I think it is time we sped things up a little," she said. Emysia stifled a gentle laugh at her comment. In her mind, she imagined canine and feline alike; running quicker, faster than ever, in order to catch a drawing herd. The Jaegar liked the idea of life within Pixadus picking up, and moving with a swifter pace. The idea of the pack growing and becoming stronger was also a rather appealing idea. Especially with Winter at the entrance to the cave, so to speak.

OOC: Sorry this is a little bland. :3

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Elder Alayus
Owner
Owner
Elder Alayus

Character Information
Character Size: 87cm
Other Characters: Nero & Rishi
Animal Species: Grey Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:58 am

The aging wolf turned his attention towards the black as night feline listening intently to her has she explained her earlier hunt. He had a wholeheartedness smile with the occasional nodding his head when needed, listening to every little detail. Something he learned to pick up when he was a nanny for Pixduas. "I hope the deer didn't cause any trouble?" The wolf asked with a smile on his face, gray eyes glowing with mirth. He highly doubted the panther struggled in the least, but it didn't stop him from asking. His attention turned towards his young alphess and gave her equal attention. "It seems our young alpha, Emysia, is in need of relief from boredom. What do you suggest we do to distract her?" Alayus gave Emysia a wink while a sly grin found it's way onto his black lips. It was nice to see Raina talk to Emysia and him as if they were equal and in a less informal way. Not all alphas were able to do that.

"We'll if it's alright for you guys I very much want to stay young and not grow so old so fast. I'm already old, don't make me any older." The white male chuckled light heartedly. The snow was cool, but not freezing. At least he didn't have to worry about cracked pads or achy joints and muscles. He could much rather do without, his old age not helping his predicament.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Rad Radish
Co-owner
Co-owner
Rad Radish

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:15 pm

~Alphess Raina~

The light colored alphess raised her eyes when she heard Alayus talk to Emysia.

"I hope this, 'distraction' will nothing damaging. Right, Alayus, Emysia?" Raina said slowly and sternly, like she was talking to a kitten and a pup. She felt the mischievous aura of them rise, and she looked nervously between the two, wondering what they could be up to. Feeling like she would rather not know, Raina stood up, and casually started walking away.

"Hmm. Well, I just remembered all the things I have to do! Busy busy busy! I hope you don't mind if I take my leave, right?" She grinned slyly at the two, but before she continued walking, she stopped and looked at Alayus. "Alayus, your also not growing any younger talking about how old you are. cheers!" She winked, before continuing to walk again.

(She's not actually leaving the thread, btw)
]

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:45 am

The shadow colored panther replied to the aging male wolf's question with a gentle smirk - the deer provided no difficulty for The Huntress.

The deer was her victim, grazing elegantly away from it's herd - the sun starting to steadily rise. A bright golden yellow with smudges of scarlet - the light spraying the young deer. That was when Emysia suddenly emerged from the undergrowth. The creature had not seen her coming what so ever.

The she-cat listened to the elder discuss how he and Emysia were to distract the Alphess, and prevent her from her boredom. This only made the black panther's smirk fade, and a happier, more playful smile replace it.

"Of course not! Alayus and I would never do anything damaging! Right, right?" She exclaimed, while grinning. Her dilute golden eyes glinted playfully, her mischievous smile from earlier making a second appearance.

The Jaegar's eyes followed the Alphess, watching as she began to walk. At first, the black panther thought she was leaving; especially as she mentioned taking her leave. But, her steps seemed slower to that of one leaving. So, Emysia was not really sure what she was doing.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gentle Evening (Open)   A Gentle Evening (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gentle Evening (Open)
Page 1 of 1