Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Journey's End (Open) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Journey's End (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Journey's End (Open) EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Journey's End (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Journey's End (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Journey's End (Open) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Journey's End (Open) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Journey's End (Open) EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Journey's End (Open) EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Journey's End (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaeger Iskra
Newborn
Newborn
Jaeger Iskra

Character Information
Character Size: 70cm
Other Characters: Lucrais, Val
Animal Species: Utonagan

Journey's End (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Iskra trudged through the snow, snarling silently under her breath. Her legs and paws ached due to all the walking, and the snow slowed her down quite a bit. However, she merely growled and moved on. After all, she had husky and malamute blood - snow was no real obstacle. She persevered onward, lowering her head against the wind. It stung her blue and green eyes, and she let out a frustrated whine. 'The odds are never in my favor, dammit!' she angrily stated, lashing her tail. After taking in a shuddering breath, the canine paused. The wind was blowing an odd scent her way; a scent she recognized to be that of a pack's. Lifting her head once the gale died down, padded on. A pack is what she had been searching for... she had spent about a month traveling. The other packs she encountered rejected her, cast her back off. 'No surprise that they don't want me. I mess up everything... I'd probably accidentally end up killing the alpha...' she thought, her head dropping. 'But whatever! I'm still going to try to live my life... I have to...'
The mutt stopped once she reached the border. She scowled slightly, looking around the area. Did she really want to do this...? 'Maybe I'd be better off as a loner...' she thought, lifting a foot and glancing over her shoulder. That way, nobody would get hurt. She wouldn't be abandoned or left behind... she wouldn't be responsible for the death of those she cared for. For a moment, the she-dog turned around and began to walk off. However, she quickly stopped herself. 'What am I doing?! I don't want to be alone... Not anymore...' Sighing, Iskra turned back around and sat down. Tilting her head back, she let out a howl - it wasn't very wolf-like, as she was just a dog, but she hoped it would alert a pack member. 'I'll probably get chased off. Who would want me in their pack...?' she thought, flexing her claws. 'I can only hope. I don't want to travel any further...'
Back to top Go down
Elder Alayus
Owner
Owner
Elder Alayus

Character Information
Character Size: 87cm
Other Characters: Nero & Rishi
Animal Species: Grey Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:09 am

To what end does one go to seek redemption? Alayus was seeking redemption for his sins, his life wasn't bad but it was all good either. Growing up in a narrow minded pack wasn't easy, but he saw what it was like then and what it was like now. He was a fool thinking females were helpless. Much like Sardothien his birth pack treated their omegas horribly, he only wished he was brave enough to get his mother out of there sooner. Maybe then he would have had more time with his mate, maybe he could see his son grow up and live life. But alas he couldn't because they were dead, leaving him behind to live his final years as an elder. A gentle sigh escaped the white wolf's lips, fog floating towards the sky. He stopped short and looked towards the sky saddened by his train of thought. "Oh how I miss you so my love and little boy. I wish you didn't leave me." The elder spoke softly. He sat there in silence watching the sky and stars until a howl pierced the quite night sky. The brute snapped his head towards where the howl was coming from. It was in no way a wolf's howl, but it sounded canine. Must be a cousin of his bloodline. A dog perhaps?

Getting up the wolf continued his night stroll only this time he made a slight detour, heading straight for the packs border. He didn't move swiftly or quickly or hurried to greet the newcomer, he was too old too frail to do that so he took his time. By the time he reached the border he was slightly panting, tired out from his detour. His grey eyes landed on a furry mass that consisted of white and rich ombré tones of varying shades. The dog as he assumed it would be was unique with her stunning eyes, one was a mint green while the other was a cool blue. She looked young, but Alayus could already tell of the horrors the canine had already gone through. Her fur was long and shaggy yet he could tell it was soft to the touch, not rough like his rather boring white and grey fur. He had nothing unique besides the three grey spots below his pale grey eyes and his larger than average size. He didn't let it show that he studied her and should she ask he would tell her he was making sure she wasn't a threat. "What does one so young do standing at the border of Pixduas?" He spoke softly but firmly as he watched and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://seekingredemption.rpg-board.net/
Jaeger Iskra
Newborn
Newborn
Jaeger Iskra

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 11:05 pm

The she-dog's ears flattened while she listened to her howl ring out. Only a moment after, Iskra shuffled her paws, brows furrowing. Once more, she wasn't sure if she wanted to join a pack... Well, actually, she did want to join. She was unsure if she should join. After so many things went wrong in her life... Perhaps she brought bad luck with her wherever she went. 'But is it just bad luck... I have to be doing something wrong... That's why... they all....' Shaking her head, the mutt sighed and quietly observed the area. So far, from what she could tell, it was nice. There was plenty of prey, and the forest reminded her of her former territory she and her previous mate had lived in. Fury boiled up in her chest at the thought of him, however. 'If he hadn't left, Espen would still be alive...' she thought, flexing her claws. 'We could've worked out our problems, right...? He didn't need to leave me like that...' Her eyes flashed in rage. She didn't know who to blame - Iskra knew she was stubborn, but surely she and Sindre could have solved their disputes? He didn't need to leave so suddenly, especially when Espen was so young...
The sound of an approaching animal caused the canine to jolt out of her thoughts. She swung her head to the stranger - an elderly wolf. A wary look immediately crossed Iskra's face. Getting to her paws, she lowered her head and flattened her ears. She didn't know what the wolf was like. After the old male had spoken, she then slowly lifted her head, though there was a very prominent wariness in her narrowed eyes. "... I have come to join this pack," she growled. She didn't care much for talk; she was more of a 'straight-to-the-point' sort of dog. After all, her parents would snap at her if she talked too much.
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Journey's End (Open) 286z9lf

The adult feline slowly moved through the heavy blanket of snow. Each step causing her to sink into an unknown part of the territory, so to speak. Emysia stood out like a deer caught in a feline's gaze. The panther was a solid shadow black, with dilute yellow eyes. I hate this time! I hate this snow! She thought, grumbling gently under her breath.

Emysia thought of her kin as she continued on through the snow. They were dark in color, as was she. Maybe they knew of the difficulties she faced.

The feline's mind fixated on her mother and the thought of her father. The stories her mother would tell rang in her ears, as clear as this solid white snow. Your father was brave, determined and fierce. He died protecting those he loved. A noble way to go. Emysia agreed with her mother's faded words, revealing a gentle smile across her maw as she made her way towards the borders.

Emysia's thoughts suddenly vanished. She stared curiously across the border. The Elder well known as Alayus was standing there, seeming to be engaged with conversation. The other that stood across the border was a wolf-dog. Her words flooded into her ears however - they came out as a growl - oddly contradicting to what she wanted. Why would you growl at someone, while saying you want to join them? Do you want to be turned away that badly? She thought.

Emysia did not care much for outsiders, despite her parents both being outsiders to the pack. Emysia had earned her way, as had her mother when she was finally accepted. Possible that this wolf could, but Emysia couldn't help but feel resistance nevertheless.

The Jaegar went up to the elder's side, bowing her head gently to him as a greeting. A small smile tipped the end of her muzzle. However, she was wordless, watching as the conversation continued to unfold.

Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Elder Alayus
Owner
Owner
Elder Alayus

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Alayus watched the canines reaction to his words, emotions flashing in her eyes. The dog was weary, that much was true, however, at what was unknown to the Elder. He didn't think he was intimidating at least not anymore. A battle worn pelt, dim grey eyes, and a slouch when he walked. No, Alayus wasn't remotely intimidating any more. As the dog spoke he could obviously tell she growled them, but he wasn't the least annoyed, more like amused than anything. In the wolf's plural vision a black shape formed and stopped next to him. A fimiliar smell wafted into his nostrils telling him who exactly it was. His years as a warrior, commander, and then a personal guard taught him to never take his eyes off from a stranger and to be weary of everyone. His time as a healer and than Alpha to his mates pack taught him to care and look after those who need it even if they didn't want it. Alayus' time as a Nanny to the pack taught him to be diligent to the pups and cubs he helped care for. And so Alayus' grey eyes did not leave the she dog to look towards his pack mate. He did flick his ears in her direction with a small dip of his head to show her he acknowledged her presence. He gave the dog his full attention, "usually an outsider doesn't growl at the pack she wants to join. I'm sure you can agree that it's not us that need you its you that needs us, am I right?" Alayus knew he was correct, it was common logic to those who could see it. It was unwise to disrespect a pack or group that you needed and wanted to join especially when that said group didn't need you. He kept that opinion on that to himself, not when he wasn't really offended to what she did. "What can you gift the pack with? Do you have any expertise in a specific rank?" The white male asked as he continued to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jaeger Iskra
Newborn
Newborn
Jaeger Iskra

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Iskra noticed a black shape moving through the snow, and immediately her wariness grew. A dark, resentful look came into her eyes when a black feline approached. She had a grudge against big cats, a cougar having killed her pup. Not to mention, she was just plain cynical with others at the moment. However, with a twitch of her ears, her hard gaze returned to the elder. "My deepest apologies, sir," she grunted, eyes narrowing. She wasn't exactly the most respectful canine. She kept a tense stance, her gaze occasionally flicking back to the panther. Iskra didn't mind the old mutt anymore - she knew he seemed to have no ill intentions. However, the feline was younger, fitter, and adorned with sharp claws and teeth. The she-dog wouldn't trust her easily.
After the elder wolf had asked what her area of expertise was, Iskra paused. After a moment, she nodded curtly, woofing more civilly, "I consider myself an excellent hunter. It's what I do the most, now..." Since Sindre had left her, the she-dog had to hunt for herself and for her pup. Thankfully, he had done a good job at mentoring her before he abandoned her. Iskra could down a doe on occasion, if she wanted to. Sure, she wasn't the strongest, but she knew how to form a strategy in order to catch prey larger than herself.

((short and icky. not much muse today. XC))
Back to top Go down
Elder Alayus
Owner
Owner
Elder Alayus

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:03 pm

The elder watched as the canine growled and narrowed her multicolored eyes as Emysia walked up to his side. A hatred or strong dislike for big cats? He thought to himself as he watched the canine interact with the jaeger. He certainly would have to change her whole thought process if she reguarded fellow pack mates with such disgust and anger. Letting out a sigh Alayus spoke, "is that so? Well I was never much of a hunter so I'll leave that up to Jaeger Emysia here to decided whether or not you are fit and able to work with others for the role of being a hunter. Fair enough?" Alayus questioned as he nodded the canine over to this side of the boarder. "In the meantime welcome..?" The elder paused in his sentence when he realized he did not know the loners name. "Oh! I do not believe we have properly introduced ourselves. I am Elder Alayus and what may you be known as?" The white male asked, head tilted to the side as he regarded her carefully. Waiting for a name that he could call and identify her by.

(Sorry for the late and crappy post, didn't have muse for Ala)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End (Open)   Journey's End (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey's End (Open)
Page 1 of 1