Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information
Character Size: 99 cm
Other Characters: Beta Chassity
Animal Species: Asiatic Cheetah

Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] Empty
PostSubject: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:07 pm

~Thalia ran in even strides. Her body was stretched to its maximum extent as her speed increased. The cheetah felt a little more hyper than usual now. It was a little weird considering the fact that it was noon and she should be sleeping in a bit to avoid fatigue. Despite the cold temperature, her body was beginning to heat up fast. She abruptly stopped when she saw a large mass of water ahead. So much for rage running. Yes, Thalia did know that she was located in a neutral area, but did she care? Nah, she thought. Unlike a lot of animals she's seen, she herself was more open to loners or others in different packs. I wonder if there are others out here in this weather. The cheetah walked towards the water. She lowered her neck to lap some of the water...and spat it out. Thalia rolled her eyes in annoyance of her ignorance. Dumb idiot! You are at the beach! She paced around in distaste and occasionally spitting out salt. The animal looked back at the water again with narrowed eyes. There was no way she was getting in there with the coldness in the air. She wasn't in the mood to get sick. Instead, Thalia walked away from the water and picked a spot in the sand. She allowed her body to sink in as she inhaled the fresh air. The jaeger was oblivious to the many footsteps behind her.

~Jaeger Thalia~
Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Anyone wants to join? Feel free to post here! ^^ This is a neutral area.
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Character Size: 99cm
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Dire/Scottish Wolf Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Bràth let out a yawn, his tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth as he lumbered forward. The brute was bored beyond belief, and had taken to exploring to ease his restlessness. He didn't even know how he got here, he'd actually gotten a bit lost. It looked like a beach of some sort. The Scottish wolf momentarily stopped, his eyes catching a glimpse of something in the sand. Footprints? That wasn't good, considering his encounters with other creatures here. "I swear if I get bloody started on again..." Bràth grumbled, taking a moment to drink in any nearby scents. He caught a distinctive one, pack if he recalled. Thinking back to when he encountered the two Alphas (and Beta), this scent seemed to be akin to the smaller wolf, Alpha Raina of... Pixiduas, right? He shrugged to himself. This wasn't pack territory.

Curiosity and better judgement battled it out. Should he follow the footprints? Or just move on? In the end, curiosity was the victor, he was just that bored. Bràth started padding once more, following the imprints at a casual pace. It didn't take him long to find the source. He squinted his eyes at the shape in the sand, trying to figure out the creature responsible. A... Cheetah? "Huh, haven't seen one of those in a while." He thought, relaxing a bit. Well, only one thing left to do.

"Hey!" Bràth shouted from a respectable distance, his pace slowing slightly. "Dinnae want to be a problem, but do ya mind if I hang around here? I willnae bother ya." He spoke, his voice quieter as he drew closer, his classic grin plastered over his face. He remained a bit away, mindful of their personal space. He took a moment to admire the waters, before returning his gaze to the feline, awaiting their response.
Back to top Go down
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:35 pm

~Thalia blinked and looked ahead in confusion. Did she hear a voice? She was so into her mind that she thought she said something. Her head tilted to the side. Then she heard the voice again. The cheetah turned her head to see a wolf coming towards her. "Oh! Hey. Hello there," Thalia said warily and awkwardly at the same time. She returned the black male's smile. The wind pushed through her pelt again causing her head to move forward with the push. She shook her head and stood up to face the brute. "Woah, the wind isn't being too gentle at this moment. I'm Thalia. And you are?" The cheetah titled her head at the question and gave him a little smile. Unlike some of the others she'd seen, Thalia was a lot more open to animals who were in different packs, loners, or rouges. As long as they were tolerable, she was fine.

~Jaeger Thalia~
Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Anyone wants to join? Feel free to post here! ^^ This is a neutral area.
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:46 am

Bràth let out a quiet sigh of relief. This one was actually reasonable and didn't just start getting at him! His grin grew wider. "Aye, quite the gust huh?" He replied, his own pelt blowing wildly. "Pleasure tae meet ya Thalia, the name's Bràth." The Scottish brute replied easily. He was comfortable in talking with strangers, rarely finding it awkward. Having said that, his grin turned sheepish as he asked "Dinnae want to come off as pushy, but yer from the Pixiduas pack, right? I mean, I'm just assuming from the scent. Anyway, what're ya doing out in non-pack territory?" He tilted his head slightly, before quickly adding "Oh, ya dinnae have to answer, I'm just curious." Bràth added with a small laugh, before finally giving the Cheetah the time to respond, having realised he had been talking non-stop. His grin sheepish once more, he awaited the feline's answer.
Back to top Go down
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:54 pm

~Thalia smiled at the large black wolf. He seemed rather sociable and friendly. She could hang with him for a while. "Bràth, huh? Nice to meet you!" Her long body straightened up a bit showing her little excitement. It's been a while since she'd spoken to someone like that before. "I am from the Pixduas. I've been there for a long while now," she said simply. "If I knew there were neutral territories, I would go there from time to time. I wouldn't limit myself to just one spot, you know?" The cheetah looked away for a moment to see the beach rising and falling. It was a rather refreshing look in her opinion. If she could actually swim and it wasn't as chilly as it was, she would've been in the water. "Tell me... Why aren't you in a pack?" In her mind, she was debating on whether she seemed pushy or not.

~Jaeger Thalia~
Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Bràth felt his head nodding. "That makes sense. Aye, I get that." He responded. His notched ear flicked at Thalia's question. "Why am I not in a pack?" The Scottish wolf repeated, taking a moment to think over his answer. "To be completely honest? I dunno. I guess I just dinnae want to be stuck in one place. I want to wander and explore, and I just don't see that happening in a pack." He finally concluded, nodding once to himself. His grin turned sheepish once more. "I guess it's kinda similar to why you don't just stay in pack territory. I wouldnae be happy being held down in one place, I'd travel." Bràth noted, feeling slightly stupid for asking that question when his own answer was alike theirs. His grin dropped as he took on a more thoughtful expression. "I certainly dinnae have anything against packs, I just enjoy the freedom." He finished, smiling as he took the moment to shake himself. The brute was enjoying this chance to just talk. It was an opportunity he rarely received. A thought occurred to him, and he spoke without realising. "Why'd you join a pack? If ya dinnae mind me asking." He quickly added, not wanting to come off as rude.
Back to top Go down
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 12:56 pm

~Thalia laughed a little when the wolf realize that their reasons were similar. She could be around someone like him... The cheetah even began to question her loyalty to the Pixduas. Would she leave the pack to join the seem to be traveler? So far she didn't have a companion. They all died. A shiver went down her spine when she realized she was close to half of her lifespan. Thalia always thought of herself as young, wild, and free. She never found a place in her life to slow down. Her head shot up when the loner spoke again. "I was in Pixduas since I was a young cheetah cub. I've always been in a pack.... I mean soon enough I found out that I was born a loner... But I just don't know where to begin again. There are times when I feel detached....and times when I feel happy to be with others. I've always had energy to travel... I don't stick in one place--I just can't. You see, this has been my home for years and it will be hard to leave." The cheetah sat down in front of the male with her head tilted to the side. "You know, you seem to be friendly and happy... have you ever met a rude pack member on the borders or loner?"

~Jaeger Thalia~
Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity
Back to top Go down
Albannach
Administrator
Administrator
Albannach

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 7:35 pm

Bràth smiled. "Aye, I ken how that feels" He responded, reflecting on his own experiences. His demeanour changed when the Cheetah fired her own question. Letting out a snort, he answered. "Aye, had two such encounters. One I admit I was probably in the wrong. The other..." He trailed off, trying to find the words to explain, before letting out a huff. "Well, the other was just downright rude." He stopped for a moment, thinking, before deciding to expand upon his answers. 

"Well, the first encounter was with the alpha and beta of the Sardothiens and the alpha of Pixduas, Alpha Raina, right? Anyway, I ended up interrupting a wee confrontation between them, having no idea they held such high ranks. Alpha Raina was nice enough, and the Sardothien beta... Chassity, I think, was understandably annoyed, but that Nero..." The Scottish wolf let out a quiet growl. "He seemed determined to make an example out of me, circling me and insulting me and goading me. I wasnae really interested in fighting over something like that, so I just went on ma way, with Nero shouting insults behind me of course." Bràth finished, thinking over what he said to make sure it sounded right enough. 

"The other time I was just exploring some abandoned barn when some loner decides to walk straight up to my face and tell me to bog off! Absolutely no warning, just 'Oi, I'm resting here, go somewhere else', pfft, charming!" The brute scoffed, before letting out a small laugh. "Sorry, didnae mean to ramble there. I tend to find when I start talking, I dinnae really stop." Bràth explained, his trademark grin covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]   Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chill, anyone? [Open to Everyone! Neutral Area]
Page 1 of 1