Seeking Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-realistic, Literate, feline and canine roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 am by Guest

» Would you Rather?
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 am by Shaman Wisp

» Gathering Herbs
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am by Shaman Wisp

» The Shula Region - Pokemon RP
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 pm by Guest

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (3 Years!)
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm by Guest

» INCANDESCENCE | post apocalyptic wolf rp
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm by Guest

» The Packs Fates *wolf rpg*
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 pm by Guest

» Beginning of History || Warrior Cat Roleplay
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am by Guest

» Wild By Heart, A Roleplay
Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm by Firesong

Member Spotlight
Best Relationship
Pack Spotlight
Best Quote
Best Thread
Character Spotlight
Best Pal
Best Gal
Best NB Pal
Election

Chat N' Chill [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information
Character Size: 99 cm
Other Characters: Beta Chassity
Animal Species: Asiatic Cheetah

Chat N' Chill [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:59 pm

~Thalia walked among the field in silence. Her intent green gaze was landing on nowhere in particular. She wasn't hunting or anything pertaining to the pack at all. All she wanted to do was to walk around and admire the falling snow touching her light coat. She was currently in her "quiet mood". In that mood, she was less likely to socialize, but more likely to be relaxed. The cheetah decided to stop and lie down next to a large clump of snow when she got tired of standing up. She closed her eyes and started think about the rest of her day. Quick prey was the first thing that came to mind. Her heart instantly began to race as she thought about dashing across the field.

~Jaeger Thalia~
 Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Last edited by Jaeger Thalia on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Character Size: 95 cms; 25 kgs (55lbs)
Other Characters:
Animal Species: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Chat N' Chill [Open] 2hg90t3

The charcoal huntress slowly emerged from the cover of shadowy trees upon spotting the long, nimble shaped feline in the distance. Emsyia preferred the shadows, the darkness, the night. It was where she was most comfortable and most relaxed. It also happened to be where she hunted the best.

However, nevertheless she emerged from the darkness and made her way across the stretch of land. Thalia was a Jaeger, much like herself. However the spotted she-cat was fast. She moved rapidly - prey simply wouldn't see her coming. Emysia however relied more so on stealth and agility. She was quick, but not a match for Thalia.

The sun was scarce, but present. Emysia padded through the snow, looking around curiously. It appeared to be the middle of the day - perhaps afternoon. Generally Emysia would be napping right now, preparing for a late night of hunting. However, her hunt in the early hours of the morning had not been hugely successful; giving the feline the ability to rest earlier than she generally would have. The she-cat did not hate the day time, but she did not exactly find it enjoyable.

The Jaeger slowed her steps as she got near the cheetah. Emysia shot her a smile and meowed, "Hey! Enjoying the day are we?" She asked as she flicked her long, sleek tail from side to side.

Back to top Go down
http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:28 pm

~Thalia flinched a little when she heard an unfamiliar voice. Her vibrant green eyes opened halfway and turned her head to look at the black panther. It was Emysia. Like the cheetah, she had been in Pixduas for a while. However, Thalia had been there for a couple of years more than she had--even Raina. She was one of the older animals of the pack--definitely the oldest feline. The cheetah still had a lot of life in her despite the fact that she lived less than half of a cheetah's average life span. The feline wasn't a very sociable cat. There were very few animals she spoke to in the past, but they were all gone. She mostly kept to herself around acquaintances. "Oh hi," Thalia simply said to the dark colored feline. "You are up early."

The cheetah wondered why the cat was up so early in the afternoon. Usually, her kind would be sleeping for their hunt in the night time. It matched them perfectly as their coat fitted in well. They were stealthy hunters, so they relied on stealth. No wonder Thalia didn't hear Emysia approach. Cheetahs were stealthy too, but they relied more on their speed. The spotted feline's hunts would last seconds because of that. Her hunts were much more successful than average. However, she didn't have the strength to hunt larger prey.

Stretching her legs slightly, she sat up straight. Her long legs supported her slender frame. The fur on the back of Thalia's neck was moving with the cool wind. She was more than thankful to have thicker fur. "The winter hasn't been pleasant for me lately," Thalia wrinkled her nose. "I wish it was spring and summer all year round."

~Jaeger Thalia~
 Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Emysia's dilute eyes washed over the spotted feline, watching her jaw and mouth curve and move as she spoke. The charcoal huntress quickly realized that Thalia was older than her, by quite a few years too. When she was just a mere cub, Thalia would have been an adult; demonstrating the fellow Jaeger's age.

The black panther was a little surprised that Thalia had picked up that Emysia was awake early. While it was likely common knowledge that Emysia hunted more so at night, she didn't think her pack-mates would realize or even comment on her presence; not everyone was observant.

Indeed it was true though, she generally would still be sleeping. However, this day was unlike others. The feline sent a smile towards the fellow Jaeger, nodding in agreement. "I am," she agreed, "My hunts this morning were not hugely successful. So, I went to sleep earlier than usual," Emysia explained.

The black feline twitched her long, sleek tail in slight irritation. Emysia did not like returning to the pack with little to offer. It frustrated her. Emysia was excellent at doing what she did - most Jaeger's were, however...The cold and the white season was not benefiting the huntress at all. "I'm hoping I can make up for what was lost tonight. But, the snow has kept the grounds for prey looking relatively scarce at the best of times," she explained.

Thalia explained that the winter had also been unkind to her. The black she-cat was slightly relieved that she too, was having difficulties. Hunting during winter was harsh - not only did it make it harder to hunt due to scarcity, but the cold also played a rather huge factor.

Emysia imagined a bright, cheerful spring when Thalia mentioned it; with lime green shoots and rosy flowers. Spring was a beautiful time. Emysia did like the warmer seasons a lot more than the colder. However, she completely loathed Summer. Emysia's black pelt seemed to be on fire when the sun licked at it. "I agree," she said with a nod. "I love the spring time. And autumn. My two favorite times..It's not too cold, yet not too hot..Prey is also relatively free in their runs," she said.

Emysia slowly flicked her tail back and forth, her eyes drifting across the snowy covered lands. She inhaled gently, releasing slowly. Winter was beautiful as well, however it was always unfavorable to a Jaeger, especially one who relied heavily on their ability to hide and remain stealthy and unseen. She twitched her ivory whiskers before asking, "How have your hunts been so far today?"

Back to top Go down
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:05 pm

~Thalia blinked her eyes multiple times when she realized that Emysia didn't have a good hunt. A part of her was a little arrogant because she was naturally competitive, but another part of her was sympathetic. Coming pack to a pack empty-jawed indeed felt awful to anyone, especially a jaeger. The feline with the stunning black coat felt the same well, obviously. "Well, a lot of the hooved prey traveled south to avoid this harsh winter. The faster ones I hunt are mostly gone," she simply said without mentioning that she wasn't built to hunt larger prey. It was obvious that she wasn't the strongest pack animal.

"I'm diurnal, which means that I hunt in early mornings and late afternoons," she told Emysia. She depended on sight much more than smell. In comparison to the other big cats, she had horrible night vision. Her kind was the only one that hunted in the night. That was the reason why she avoided hunting with other companions.... Either she was too fast for them to catch up, or she couldn't hunt in the night time.

"I think every animal likes the spring," she chuckled. Her very long tail curled around her lengthy legs. Thalia's chest moved up and down as she laughed. "It's just right. I don't know about you, but I like to chase butterflies that fly around here from time to time. Some things just never get old." The wind blew on her again, but it came a lot stronger. Her green eyes narrowed slightly because she enjoyed it a little. The lighter parts of her fur brightened a little as the sun touched it. Having the bright sun touching her was luck with the cold tugging her pelt.

Thalia turned to look at the black feline again. "I didn't hunt at any time today," she replied. The spotted feline gave a fake guilty chuckle. She didn't feel too sorry. During the winters for some reason, she took it slow. The feline wasn't a worrier at all. Most of her hunts were successful. "I will start in a while though."

~Jaeger Thalia~
 Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Perception
Perception

Character Information
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:54 am

The panther was finding relatively quickly that she did not feel overly found of the cheetah. No Jaeger caught prey every hunt; it simply did not happen. However Emysia got the impression Thalia believed she was the finest, if not best huntress in the pack. Naturally, being a cheetah she had her benefits. But, as did Emysia.

Emysia had not missed prime opportunities for her hunt, there simply were none. The black feline was immediately regretting having even said anything on the matter; simply because of Thalia's reaction.

The spotted cat was obviously competitive, and Emysia did not like it. They were pack-mates. They should work together instead of against each other. But, it seemed Thalia had other ideas. The feline was not openly hostile, but the looks she gave and the bluntness to her words seemed to say it all. Although Thalia claimed the winter had been unkind to her, she began to believe she meant in other manners...Not quite hunting.

Emysia did not believe she was a better nor worse hunter than Thalia; more than they were equals, prime hunters when it came to their own areas of expertise.

The black cat however made no physical expression of her thoughts, she simply listened and nodded as the other spoke. Emysia was rather interested to hear that the cheetah hunted mostly in the mornings and afternoons though. Emysia often thought she had caught a glimpse of the feline in the mornings, but she had not been certain. The black she-cat was sometimes around in the mornings herself. But, generally Emysia tried to rest before it got too late in the morning.

"You and I are what seem to be polar opposites," she said as she flashed a cheeky smirk towards the other. Emysia felt her statement rang very true. Thalia was competitive and seemed to enjoy talking about herself. The feline had heard a lot about her, but not others. There was also the obvious difference to which she was mostly referring to - that Emysia hunted at night, while Thalia hunted during the day.

"It makes good sense," she said, "The pack has prey at all times; and a variety at that too," she explained.  

Emysia did not approve of the fact Thalia had not yet hunted for prey. It simply demonstrated her cockiness, and surely; she'd eventually mess up. The winters made the herds scarce - many of them were hidden away, hibernating or resting through the cold, snowy nights. Thalia was reckless, she thought.

No matter what time one started hunting, you always caught less in winter compared to other seasons. If you start really late, then you will simply catch even less. She narrowed her eyes gradually, believing that Thalia was not being a collaborative pack-member, but eased up a few moments later; realizing she was physically seeming slightly displeased. "If that's what works for you," she said as she sent another smile her way.

Emysia quickly decided to change the topic and discuss something else. The feline doubted she'd hang around much longer though. Thalia's cockiness was becoming a tad irritating for the huntress. "You know...I'm finding the pack rather quiet as of late..Do you feel it also?"

Back to top Go down
Nathalia
Co-owner
Co-owner
Nathalia

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Thalia noticed something about the black feline next to her. She didn't seem too fond of her attitude at all. Instantly, the cheetah labeled the other as a sensitive one. Her words were blunt and they were also her honest opinion. If Emysia didn't like it, then oh well. She hated limiting her words or anything of the matter. The feline felt contained when she considered other's feelings. Being limited to words wasn't exactly her favorite feeling. That reason contributed as to why she had very few friends. Very few animals she saw were competitors and had tough skin. Emysia clearly wasn't one of them. Perhaps she had her reasons, but it was apparent that they didn't have the same views.

It was true that both of them had their own benefits for survival. However, living longer meant that she had more experience. Even in hunting. Thalia personally had no idea when the cat began hunting, but it's impossible to be hunting for more years. She was almost twice Emysia's age. It wasn't like she was impaired. The cheetah sighed inwardly. It might be impossible for her to be friends with the feline. She often relied on competitiveness as a way of having fun. There was no point in being friends with someone who she felt like she couldn't have fun with. Thalia didn't think she was boring yet... Everyone seemed to have their own idea of fun.

"Your words are true. It seems as if we have our own individual ways of hunting. It not bad. We are just built differently," she nodded her head. "A great variety of prey is always nice. Nobody will starve here, it looks like." Thalia held in a yarn. Was she getting bored? She didn't add in a chuckle because she was afraid that it would be dry. It wasn't like she was polite the whole entire time, but still. If awkwardness could be avoided, then it would.

Thalia began to see the displeasure in the other's eyes. The cheetah flashed her long tail and narrowed her eyes in retaliation. The encounter wasn't all that pleasant to her. "There is more to life than hunting," she said with a tang of irritation. It wasn't like the pack was large in the first place. She understood that the winter provided less prey, but Thalia was very laid back about. She was that way to everything else. It seemed as if a good bit of Pixduas involves hunters anyways. Surely someone could hunt something. If push come to shove, anyone could hunt, right? There were times when hunting didn't end so well for the jaeger, but at some point she would have to catch something. It was early afternoon for sake! She had plenty of time to hunt. When the black feline gave her a smile, she smirked instead.  

If Emysia hadn't changed the subject, either Thalia herself would have or she would have excused herself. The cheetah's green eyes widened to it's normal look. Her irritation was still there, but she didn't want to completely end the conversation. "Wasn't it always?" Thalia gave Emysia a rather knowing look. She knew what she meant. In her more than four years of living in Pixduas, she never found it to be loud or overly packed. She personally wouldn't mind if it meant zero chaos. "I can see more members joining... I wonder how many members Sardothien has. Not that it really matters right now. But hopefully there is growth. I don't think anyone here has a mate."

~Jaeger Thalia~
 Action Think Words

Made by @Chassity

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat N' Chill [Open]   Chat N' Chill [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat N' Chill [Open]
Page 1 of 1